Women today are bombarded by false ideas of what it means to be the perfect mother: the mom who not only drops her kids off at school in a trendy outfit and with her makeup flawless but who actually does all of the things she pins to her Pinterest boards! That’s what it means to be a good mom, right? WRONG! It’s time for moms to realize they’ve been hoodwinked! There is no such thing as the perfect mom! June Cleaver of yesteryear was not real and neither is today’s Pinterest-perfect image of a mom. It’s time to stop believing the lies and start living the truth.
Author Karen Ehman and and I have joined forces to knock seemingly perfect moms like Mrs. Cleaver off their pedestal in Hoodwinked: Ten Myths Moms Believe & Why We Need to Knock It Off. We have had enough of the misconceptions and want to expose the myths that are overwhelming moms everywhere. Myths such as: “the way I mother is the right (and only) way,” “motherhood is natural, easy and instinctive,” or “my child’s bad choice means I’m a bad mom.”
Theologian Charles Spurgeon said it best, “Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right.” Some of these myths seem almost right, but they are still dead-center wrong. And they can mess with our mothering in the most awful of ways.”
This book will help you:
- Identify the ten myths of motherhood our current culture perpetuates
- Replace the lies with the truth of what God says in the Bible about mothering
- Acquire practical tools to help you form new and improved thought patterns and healthy behaviors
- Forge healthy, supportive relationships with other moms of all ages and stages
- Confidently embrace the calling of motherhood as you care for your family in your own unique way
HOW IT WORKS:
If you PRE-ORDER one (1) copy of Hoodwinked between 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time, on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 and up to Midnight, Pacific Time, on Monday, November 2, 2015 you will receive all of these amazing goodies below for FREE!!!!!
- Two free chapters to Hoodwinked:“The Mythical Mosaic of Motherhood & “Everything Depends on Me”
- The e-book, A Guide to Praying for Your Children
- Five downloadable Hoodwinked screensavers for your phone
- Link to Hoodwinked Curriculum Session 1
- “Life Intentional” Printable Planning Pack for Moms from Ruth Schwenk
- Five Family Favorite Retro Recipes from Karen Ehman
There are just TWO SHORT STEPS TO RECEIVING YOUR BONUS GIFTS
Note: This offer is only valid from 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, September 29, 2015, and up to Midnight, Pacific Time, on Monday, November 2, 2015. The offer will end at Midnight, Pacific Time, on Monday, November 2, 2015.
To receive the bonuses, you must do the following:
1. Pre-order Hoodwinked from your favorite online retailer or local bookseller between Tuesday, September 29, 2015, and up to Midnight, Pacific Time, on Monday, November 2, 2015.
Or you can order online from:
2. Email a copy of your receipt beginning September 29, 2015. Simply forward an image of the paid receipt from your online or local bookseller to email@example.com. Provide your name, email address, and what you purchased.
That’s all there is to it!
Once your receipt is received, you will get an email reply within 48 hours acknowledging your receipt and links and attachments as appropriate with your Hoodwinked bonuses.
Remember, this offer is only available for purchases made between 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time, on Tuesday, September 29, 2015, and up to Midnight, Pacific Time, on Monday, November 2, 2015. However, you have 7 days after November 2, 2105 to submit your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. After November 9, 2015, this email address will no longer be available.
Now…just a peek into how I am really feeling….
Okay these pics of me below are downright real life. I am experiencing all sorts of emotions holding my very first book in my hands….I’m terrified and excited all wrapped up into one! I really really really hope you love Hoodwinked, but more than anything, I pray that God uses it to encourage, inspire and change your journey of motherhood forever.