For Better or For Kids
A Vow to Love Your Spouse With Kids in the House
For Better or For Kids is about remembering that children may join you in marriage, but they don’t have to come between you in marriage! We can make a vow to love our spouse with kids in the house.
For Better or For Kids is a book packed full of our personal stories of marriage and parenting over the last 18 years. The truth is the transition from “married” to “married with children” can be tough. We have less alone time. Busier schedules. Tighter budgets. As much as you love your children and work hard to nurture and train them for the future, the challenges that come with parenthood can make the “for better or for worse” promise a hard one to honor.
For Better or For Kids will enable couples to:
• Build a God-centered marriage instead of a Child-centered or Me-centered marriage
• Avoid the dangers of spouse-neglect and self-neglect
• Effectively communicate in the chaos
• Explore ways to parent together as one team
• Find balance in the busyness